Thanks to the volunteers, participants, sponsors, and Cal Fire for making the inaugural Boggs Mountain Trail Races a success!
When: October 30, 2010. The races start at 8:30 am. Runner check-in will be available from 6:30 am to 8:00 am on race day and between 5 pm to 8 pm on October 29th at the Boggs camping area.
What: A 50k and 25k trail race on some of the best single track trails you will ever run!
Where: Boggs Mountain State Demonstration Forest, Cobb, CA. Two hours north of San Francisco on a high ridge between the vineyards of Napa Valley and Clear Lake.
- Majority gorgeous single track winding through pine forest
- Extremely well marked routes
- Expertly designed and accurately measured courses
- Separate, non-congested fire road start for 25k & 50k
- Minimal traffic congestion between and within events
- Near hot springs and the legendary Napa Valley Wine Country
- Free camping, highly encouraged!
- Quality post-race catered picnic by Fork Catering
- Technical T-shirts to all participants
- Well stocked aid stations every 3-8 miles
- Awards for overall male, female, and age group winners of each race
- Prizes for other categories
Interested in volunteering at the event? Other questions?
Please contact us at BoggsRD@gmail.com.
Your race directors,
Gary Gellin & Leor Pantilat
Filed under: Information | Comments Off on Welcome!